The leftward and other blatherings of Span (now with Snaps!)

Sunday, December 11, 2005

spooky

Went to see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire for the second time last night, and I was struck again by how familiar the guy who plays Barty Crouch Junior is. So I looked him up on Imdb when I got home and turns out that he's David Tennant, the latest Dr Who. I've never seen any of the other things he's listed for, so I can't figure out why he's familiar. However I have been very curious about what the new Doctor looked like, so I guess this may be some bizarre way my brain had of finding out.

I hope that tongue tic isn't incorporated in the new series, it's rather repellent.

And for the record, Ben I think you were right. Shudder.

1 comment:

Idiot/Savant said...

There's a picture of Tennant as Dr Who (and spoilers for "The Christmas Invasion") here.

Also, there's a short (7 minute) filler dealing with Rose's reaction to his regeneration, and why they end up going to Earth for Christmas, rather than planet barcelona as first planned, floating around on bittorrent.

Yes, I am a sad geek.